With a stay at Days Inn by Wyndham Fort Stockton in Fort Stockton, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Annie Riggs Museum and James Rooney Memorial Park. This motel is 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Historic Fort Stockton and 3 mi (4.8 km) from Fort Stockton Visitor Center.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your room comes with a Tempur-Pedic bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Fort Stockton Visitor Center - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Historic Fort Stockton - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Annie Riggs Museum - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
James Rooney Memorial Park - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
The preferred airport for Days Inn by Wyndham Fort Stockton is Midland Intl. Airport (MAF) - 159.2 km / 98.9 mi
Free self parking is available onsite.
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Pet maximum weight in kg is 23
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
Pets cannot be left unattended
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 20 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to October.
- Pool access available from 10:30 AM to 10:00 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Count on Us (Wyndham).
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Social distancing measures are in place
Contactless check-in is available
Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Contactless check-out is available
Cashless transactions are available
Masks are compulsory at the property
Reservation might be required for some facilities onsite
Food service has been amended for enhanced safety
Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines Count on Us (Wyndham)
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures